DCR-VS Variable Speed Series 9kw - 315kw
The DCR Series of Pilot Air Rotary Screw Compressors have all the right advantages to suit your compressed air system.
DIRECT COUPLED TRANSMISSION
- The direct coupled transmission allows a perfect alignment of the air end to the motor and offers high reliability and performance. This also means lower servicing costs with no drive belts to replace or tighten
- The most energy efficient drive transmission available
- Lower noise levels, reduced vibration, fewer components and lower maintenance requirements.
STATE OF THE ART GERMAN AIR END
Proven and extremely reliable lubricated single-stage compressor air ends ensure low maintenance and long-lasting durability.
LARGE COOLING OIL CAPACITY
Suits the toughest environment
INBUILT ROTATION PROTECTION
Damage to the compressor is avoided due to prevention of incorrect rotation.
CABINET DESIGN ALLOWS FOR EASY CONNECTION TO DUCTING SYSTEM FOR REMOVAL AND / OR USE OF RECOVERABLE HEAT.
EPS 4 CONTROLLER
- The unique programmable controller features a digital display for maintenance, malfunction and machine status
- High level diagnostic ability
- Ability to sequence control up to 6 DCR units (optional)
- EPS controller standard across DCR + VS units
HIGH QUALITY AND OVERSIZED COMPONENTRY
The DCR Series Compressors are built using high quality, durable components throughout. The attention to detail in the design, build and testing results in an extremely durable, quiet and energy efficient air compressor that is built to last. Made in Italy.
ALL UNITS HAVE STANDARD OIL RECOVERY SYSTEMS
Prevents spills and waste of coolant.
DCR UNITS FEATURE STANDARD PRE-FILTER
Prevents against impurities in the intake air and extends service intervals and machine life.
BUILT IN AUTOMATIC CONDENSATE DRAINS
Standard on 18kW – 250kW (optional on other models).
STANDARD AFTERCOOLER ON ALL MODELS
Cools outgoing compressed air and maximises condensate extraction.
VARIABLE SPEED ROTARY SCREW AIR COMPRESSORS OFFERS THE RIGHT INVESTMENT FOR ENERGY SAVINGS
Variable Speed Vs Standard Rotary Screw Compressor
- Elimination of electrical absorption peaks in the motor start-up phase
- Optimisation of the energy consumption of the compressor with a ratio directly proportional to the compressed air demand
- Constant regulation of the working pressure with a maximum drift of 0.2 bar
- Elimination of the waste of compressed air in on-off regulation determined by the need to depressurise the air-oil tank every time a vacuum is created in the machine
- Reduced wear of the mechanical parts, screw bearings and motor.
COST OF COMPRESSED AIR GENERATION
MOTOR SPEED VARIATION
The Motor Speed Variation controller tunes the motor speed to match air delivery to air demand.
THIS GIVES ENERGY SAVINGS THANKS TO:
- Lower maximum absorbed power
- No vacuum operation conditions
- Reduced pressure range regulation
- No pressure losses for depressurisation